young witch in training [listen]
an eclectic, vaguely creepy mix for young witches traveling far away from home, wandering through dark forests, battling dangerous monsters, and becoming adults. includes music that ranges from whimsical fantasy-esque scores to songs that make you want to strap on your black boots and kick down doors.
01. rörliga bilder - daniel olsen
02. happy birthday (a death in the family) - clint mansell
03. becomes the color - emily wells
04. devil do - holly golightly & the brokeoffs
05. the melody of the specter’s flute - nishiura tomohito
06. to ursula’s cabin - joe hisaishi
07. lose your soul - dead man’s bones
08. black sheep - gin wigmore
09. my boy builds coffins - florence + the machine
10. stina - daniel olsen
11. iris - nishiura tomohito
12. in our talons - bowerbirds
13. one summer’s day - joe hisaishi
14. 1940 (amplive remix) - the submarines
15. the legendary paradise - nishiura tomohito
16. vaggvisa - daniel olsen
17. compass - shim hyun jung
18. on a clear day - joe hisaishi
19. the heroic weather conditions of the universe, part 1: a veiled mist - alexandre desplat
20. les passants - zaz
This just looks like my aesthetic, without even listening to it. Wow.
After it’s over and everyone’s sobered up, somehow Snow White has pink hair, Doctor Whale’s left hand is on backwards, and Hook has a donkey’s head.
It’s fitting; he’s already an ass.
U know how in winter it gets so cold and u think u will never be hot again and in summer it gets so hot u think u will never be cold again I think that is how it is with ur feelings like when u r sad u think u will never be happy and when u r happy u think u will never be sad. But u will be hot again and u will be cold again and u will be sad again but most of all u will be happy again
tears stream down your face
when you lose something you can’t replace
tears stream down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes.
Bucky? Who the hell is Bucky?
imagine montparnasse finding eponine’s dead body after the barricade and getting gueulemer to help him, the giant picking up the corpse as delicately as if she were a paper flower and then montparnasse’s eyes alight on gavroche and he has to try very hard to pretend not to cry as he points to the small child, and gue goes to pick up gavroche as well, and then they both hear a muffled sobbing and they turn around to see babet sobbing his eyes out over claquesous’ corpse
so Enjolras and Grantaire singing “What Is This Feeling?” is rly great
but Enjolras singing Popular at Grantaire is GOLDEN
Finnish-Swedish Les Mis, in which Marius falls from a tree and then sings to Cosette from the ground.
No motorcycles today, but have some steampunk Enjolras, Jehan and Feuilly for snitewing and anon !
Edit : sorry I forgot one the asks, mistake fixed !
I FUCKING LOVE YOUR ENJ AND JEHAN ASLKDFJSFKLASK JULIEEEETTE
Page 1 of 3964